- 2 night minimum stay for rates shown (1 night stay is subject to availability, call for rates)
- Add $10 per night during festivals and holidays, minimum 3 nights stay
- Pets are welcome! Add $10/night per pet
- Add $10/night for each additional person above cottage sleeping accommodations
- State and local sales tax will be added to rates shown
- Please call for Weekly and Monthly prices
- All rates and terms are subject to change without notice
- All cottages are non-smoking
- Prices include all cooking utensils and dishes, linens, use of grills, and sun deck (for fishing or relaxing). We are tide dependent. A canoe is available, however, use of the canoe is at your own risk. Life jackets for canoe are furnished.
Check in/out and cancellation details
- Check-in after 1 p.m. Check-out 11 a.m.
- 72 hours advance notice required for cancellation of nightly reservations and two weeks advance notice required for any holiday, weekly, monthly or special event. If advance notice is not met or you do not show, a minimum one night’s stay will be billed to your card. (More for extended stay). No rain checks and no refunds for a shortened stay once you’ve arrived.
- Pets must have a leash on while outside on the property. Pets are not to be left in room alone if they bark. You are responsible for any damage incurred by your pet. Plastic bags are furnished (by request) to pick up after your pet.