Rates & Policies
- 2 night minimum stay for rates shown (1 night stay is subject to availability, call for rates)
- Add $10 per night during festivals and holidays, minimum 3 nights stay
- Pets are welcome! Add $10/night per pet
- Add $10/night for each additional person above cottage sleeping accommodations
- Group reservations are welcome, please see below for reservation/cancellation details
- State and local sales tax will be added to rates shown
- Please call for Weekly and Monthly prices
- All rates and terms are subject to change without notice
- All cottages are non-smoking
- Prices include all cooking utensils and dishes, linens, use of grills, and sun deck (for fishing or relaxing).
Check in/out and cancellation details
- Check-in after 1 p.m. Check-out 11 a.m.
- 72 hours advance notice required for cancellation of a two to six night stay and two weeks advance notice required for any holiday, weekly or monthly stay, group or festival event. If advance notice is not met or you do not show, one night’s stay will be billed to the credit card you provided. (More for extended stay) No rain checks and no refunds for a shortened stay once you’ve arrived. One night reservations will be billed to your card when the reservation is made and 72 hours advance notice required for cancellation and refund. Group reservations of three or more cottages require a non-refundable deposit of $100/cottage at the time the reservation is made and each $100 deposit will go towards the final balance of each cottage due at arrival. If any of the cottages cancel at any time after the reservation is made, the deposit of $100 for that cottage cannot be applied to another cottage and will be forfeited.
- Pets must have a leash on while outside on the property. Pets are not to be left in room alone if they bark. You are responsible for any damage incurred by your pet. Plastic bags are furnished (by request) to pick up after your pet.